SQUARE PLASTIC FLOWER POTS. FLOWER POTS
Square Plastic Flower Pots. La Canada Flowers
Square Plastic Flower Pots
- (Flower Pot) A cheap helmet, typically not DOT or Snell-approved head protection device. We will visit you in the dirt garden.
- (Flower-pot) A flower pot or plant pot is a container (such as a pot) in which flowers and other plants are cultivated. Historically, and still to a significant extent today, they are made from terra cotta.
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle; "a square peg in a round hole"; "a square corner"
- Having the shape or approximate shape of a square
- Having or in the form of two right angles
- Having the shape or approximate shape of a cube
- squarely: in a straight direct way; "looked him squarely in the eye"; "ran square into me"
Oh maaaan, I am SO EXCITED about these boxes! Matt spotted a container sale at Fred Meyer's and helped me put together this little sculpting box. Before this, I just kept everything in... easily upset piles. It was really awful.
It's a 16 oz "Sterilite" clear plastic container, a cutlery tray and six 9.5 oz tuperware snack containers.
The cutlery tray sits PERFECTLY on this little ridge inside of the clear box, so it serves as the top level. I'm keeping my tools and a few other misc. items in it.
The tiny tuperwares hold my actual clay, which are divided by color. Next step: labeling which colors are inside each one. The square-shaped container was a Trader Joe's candy container that now hold extra flower pots.
Day 329/365: It's Quite Easy Being Green
Pet peeve: plastic bags. They are not necessary. They don't biodegrade. Don't use them. That's that.
I have stopped using them along time ago. I have many canvas bags and I take them with me shopping, not just at grocery stores, but at clothing stores, etc. Once I shopped some clothes and carried them in my arms because the shop had plastic bags and I didn't have a canvas bag with me.
The "plastic" bag you see in this photo at the left is actually made from grains! The organic food store by my house uses them, they are awesome. They actually smell like a field, you feel like you can eat them! Awesome stuff.
For FGR's "Live the Change"
victorian rose bouquet
lilies and roses bouquet
flower cluster diamond rings
ivory and black flower girl dress
red and white flower bouquets
send flowers for free
floating lotus flowers
artificial flower wedding